Spolupráce s Ekoškolou na Bahamách
- The activities you and/or your family have been doing to keep busy, active, creative etc.
- Your experience and how you have been staying positive during this time
- Any advice you have for people, or an encouraging message to brighten people’s spirits.
- Interactions over technology that have helped you (recordings or pictures of facetime calls with friends or family, encouraging text messages etc.)
- The positive things you have found about working remotely or studying online
- Anything funny or lighthearted you have made/seen happen during this experienceWhen submitting these videos and pictures we would appreciate it if they had a positive theme or concept to them. We understand the importance of educating people about the situation and we do want you to share your experience, whatever it may be, however we do ask that you keep in mind that the goal of our project is to promote positivity.If you submit a picture or video without audio then you can also type a short caption that you would like to include, as well as your name if you would like. If you are speaking in a different language in your video clip then please also include the translation to english in a caption so we can include that in the video.We are planning on combining all these pictures and videos to make something that will bring us all together as a global community during a time of crisis. We are all in this together, and are all experiencing struggles as we navigate this pandemic, so we would appreciate it if you could help us give our community and people around the world a shared sense of unity, strength and hope through your videos and pictures.Please submit your pictures or videos in an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Also note that by sending us your photo or video you are agreeing to and giving consent for us to use it in our video that will be shared with the school and wider community.Thank you so much. The IB1 class looks forward to your submissions and your support.Best regards,IB 1 students and CAS Coordinator Ms. Stephanie Doland
Hey, how are you guys doing? I just wanted to follow up with you to tell you that the deadline for the video and pictures is May 24th. It can be a short video message explaining the ways that you have been staying positive, a positive message for others to hear, what you have been doing to keep busy. If you don't want to send a video message of you speaking it can just be videos or pictures of the activities themselves, exercise, biking, walking, baking, crafts etc. Just remember to include the translation if it's not in English. I don't mean to push, I know this is a difficult time, I just wanted to let you know about the deadline to make sure that you can submit your videos in time if you would like to.
Thank you, Stay safe :)
I hope that you and your surroundings can handle the situation with a clear view.
So we are sending you some materials for your project. We will be happy if you then send us a link to the video so that we can share it and spread the positivity together! It's a really great idea :)
Thank you so much for all those photos, they are going to be unbelievably helpful. We really really appreciate it and will definitely send you the final video when it is done. Thank you again! Have a nice day :)
so how's the video making? We look forward to sharing it with our friends and the general public!
What else do you do? We tried your bee feeders and we have to say that they are really magical. We gave the production process to our younger classmates and they did a great job, see for yourself :)
we would like to renew our communication.
How was your vacation? Have there been any ecoclub events at your place? Despite the difficult situation around coronavirus, we managed to organize several holiday "brigades".
I'd also like to ask about your video that you created. Is it done yet? Can you please send us a link? We would like to share it further!
We look forward to your reply!
Have a nice day!
Lucy and Stephany
Our vacation was good, although our coronavirus cases got a little bit worse so we weren't able to hold any events. That's amazing that you were able to organize some. We are still doing school online so far, so we are hoping to make an online newsletter to send out weekly to keep people informed about the environment.
Unfortunately the video we had planned on making wasn't able to be completed. There were a few obstacles that prevented us from being able to make it, and we also didn't get very many submissions from other people. I'm sorry to disappoint you, and I apologize for losing touch a little bit, but I hope we can continue our communication.
What are you guys planning for this year?
Have a great day!
Hey our Bahamas friends!
It's nice to hear something about you! I am so sorry for your situation. Hopefuly it will get better as soon as possible. We had two months summer holidays but now we are trying to get into the old habits. But we worked during holidays to!
Our first event was mowing the grass, we cooperate with the local ČSOP (Czech Union for Nature Conservation). Then we had a brigade to collect cherry seeds so they could turn them into seedlings. LČR (Forests of Czech Republic) bought them from us. During the holidays there were also several works in our garden and even ecoteam meeting. This year we are defending the title of eco-school (I think you know it?)!
I hope I haven't forgotten anything. Ok, I have. We were actually on an excursion "for aluminum". We collect aluminum every year and the classes compete with each other. We couldn't go last school year, so we replaced it on saturday this year.
We're looking forward some information about your situation and you know (news, how r u, etc.)
Have a nice day
Stephany and Lucy